character (plural characters)
- A being involved in the action of a story.
- A symbol used to represent a sound or a word.
- A distinguishing feature; characteristic; A complex of mental and ethical traits marking a person or a group.
- A moral strength.
- "You may not like to eat liver," said Calvin"s father, "but it builds character."
- A person with many notable or eccentric features.
- (mathematics) A complex number representing an element of a finite Abelian group.
- (computing) One of the basic elements making up a text file or string: a code representing a printing character or a control character. Synonymous with byte in some environments.
9 letters in word "character": A A C C E H R R T.
No anagrams for character found in this word list.